- Wear your top and bottom different colors or contrast colors. Examples: white top and black bottom.
- Wear your top and bottom of fabrics of different patterns. Example: Top with big prints and pants in solid color.
- You wear horizontal lines well in your garments. Examples of horizontal lines in garments are horizontal colored stripes, wide belts, and tailored horizontal lines in garments.
- Larger accessories such as large bag, jewelry, hats, will draw the eyeballs to the accessories. Bright accessories are even better because it will bring more attention to your accessories.
- Flat shoes helps and they are more comfortable.
- Remember, always love and accept your height. You were created for a reason. Take advantage of your height. Use your height at your own advantage such as leadership roles.
Catherine Bellaire Canadian Dressmaker & Designer will create custom-made garments for tall women.
Canadian Dressmaker & Designer