You need to have the basics in your closet. You don’t have to have lots of clothes, just the basics.
- Spend more money on the basics that will have for a long time. Spend less of trendier garments that will not last more than the season.
- Using your credit card will not bring you happiness; it will only cause you to live outside of your means. If you have to use your credit card, you don’t need it. – Instead, look in your closet at the clothes you already have. If you decide to buy new clothes, buy something that will complement the clothes you already have or buy something you don’t have.
- Women tend to go shopping for clothes when they don’t even know what they have in their closet and buy the same clothes they already have. These women are quick at using their credit cards to buy clothes, living beyond their means. If you know, you are buying two or three of the same clothing and these clothing are practical for you, that is different.
- Do your clothes shopping the same way you would do your grocery shopping.
- Many women have a strong desire to buy clothing to make them feel good. True happiness start from within. You don’t get happiness from material things that are outside of you. Your happiness starts from within you, with your thoughts and feelings. What others think of you is not what matters. What matters is what YOU think of yourself. Self-approval goes a long way. Approve of yourself and see what happens. Trying to compete with the Jones, or trying to look richer then you are, are only a trap to financial crisis.
GARMENTS YOU MUST HAVE AS BASIC.
You need to have clothes for aspect of your life, such as work, home, backyard, playing with your children at the park, camping, and evening out.
Here some examples:
- Little black dress - work, casual, and evening - versatile
- Black blazer- work, to dress up the little black dress
- White blouse with buttons at the front – for work, casual
- Black pants – for work
- Black skirt – for work, casual - nothing shorter then the knee length – any length between the knees and mid-calf -
- Jeans - for home, outdoors activities
- Pair of black pumps shoes - for work, evening out
- One pair of running shoes - for casual look, at home,
- One white polo-shirt – for work, home, casual, fitness – very
- One white and one black cardigan sweaters – for work,
- A coat for each season
- A pair of winter boots
- A pair of rain boots and rain coat
- Polar fleece winter accessories – hat, mittens, scarf
- Summer hat – to protect your head from the sun
One set of sleepwear each – winter season and summer season