Chromo Therapy or Color Therapy means to use colors to influence our moods, our health, our thinking, relationship, career and more. You will find as follow what colors to use for our emotional and physical health.
Meaning: power, strength, passion, stability, grounding, loyalty, intuitive
If You Like RED, This Is Your Personality Traits:
- A risk taker, impatient, action oriented, want fast results, very successful, love and intimacy.
- You are selfish, fanatical, fiery anger and jealous.
- You feel passionate, thrilled, excited and adventurous.
- Great for people with low blood pressure, anemia, bladder infections, skin problems, low blood pressure, stimulates the circulation and heart rate.
- Stimulates circulation & heart rate.
- Induce hunger
- Gives energy to the body, mind and spirit.
- Brings a warm feeling to the body.
- Red gives energy. Red is a color of passion.
Warning: People with poor coordination and suffer from hypertension (high blood pressure), should not wear red nor be in a red surrounding. Red causes the blood pressure to rise.
If you like RED, your ideal occupations are missionary, orator, mystic and devoter.
Meaning: fun, enthusiasm, security, balance, warm, joyful, creative, humorous, independent, forgiveness, self-motivation, action, energetic, demanding, productivity, vibrant and extrovert and emotion expression.
If You Like ORANGE, This Is Your Personality Traits.
- You are often the center of attention.
- High energy, impatient, mentally competitive, physically, flamboyant, optimistic and you make others feel warm and loving.
- You are accurate, rational, upright and quick intellect.
- Your are unsympathetic, proud, cold and critical.
- Orange has a positive effect on the digestive system.
- Induce hunger, has a positive effect on the digestive system. Stimulates the appetite which is great for ill people to help them recover faster. Great for feelings of weakness in the body, allergies and constipation.
- Brings energy to those with fatique and feeling tired.
- Orange is a friendship color and of outdoor activities and sports.
Warning: Orange increase the appetite and is not great for dieters trying to lose weight.
Cheerful, happiness, organization, warm, summer, sunshine, imaginative, buzzy and distracted.
If you like YELLOW, these are your personality traits:
-Make good decision, able to adapt easily, very approachable, have many friends, spontaneous, interesting and fun.
-You are accurate, rational, upright and have a quick intellect.
-Your are critical, rational, unsympathetic, proud and cold.
-If you like YELLOW, your ideal occupations are researcher, inventor, analyst and alchemist.
-Yellow invokes feelings of brightness.
-Yellow uplifts people, creates alertness and helps you think more clearly.
-Great for people with low blood pressure because it raises the blood pressure.
-Great to improve the memory. Students use yellow to remember their lessons. Yellow makes the learning process easier. Helps think more clearly.
-Yellow is great to help the following medical conditions: muscle cramps, hypoglycemia, overactive thyroid, gallstones, low blood pressure and depression. Yellow uplifts people, creates alertness and helps people think more clearly.
-The color of the sun creates energy for the body, mind and the soul. Yellow creates feelings of brightness.
Trustworthy, dependable, committed, business, calmness, peace, inner peace, Love, honesty, kindness, truth, emotional depth, devotion, sincerity, soothing, moderation, relaxation, confidence, superiority, clear days, boys, twilight, inspiration, spirituality, piety, expertise, power, coolness, sadness (feeling blue), military, police, protection, heaven, sky, ritual, bridal symbol of Love (something blue)
If you like BLUE, these are your personality traits:
- You have courage
- You have strength
- You like the truth
- You are arrogant, controlling and crude.
If you like BLUE, your ideal occupation are in roles of Leaders, Executives, Politicians and any vocation or career that you need to use your voice alot.
- Blue suppress the appetite, slows the metabolism. Blue is great for losing weight.
- If you are depressed, do not surrender yourself of blue décor nor be in a blue room because the color blue will make you more depresses.
- Blue lower the blood pressure, lower the heart rate, respiration, help relieve the pain of ulcers, back problems, rheumatism, inflammatory disorders, hyperthyroid, sore throat, fever, ear infection, slows the metabolism and great for loosing weight.
- Calms the emotions, mental exhaustion, nervousness and anxiety, intellectual, brings insights such as intuition, new perception and understandings, help to connect with spirituality, relaxation and create serenity.
- Blue is used to calm aggressive children when they are placed in a blue classroom.
- Blue makes people living in hot and humid environments feel cool.
- Technique to heal the body part in need. Visualize the color blue around the body part you wish to heal and visualize that body part healing.
Warning: Blue is not good for depressed people to be in a blue room because the blue will make depressed people more depressed. Green, pink and yellow helps depressed people out of their depression.
Peaceful, environment, growth, harmony, money, abundance, Growth
Nature, Fresh Vegetation, freshness, supports balance, Love
Communication, social, acceptance
Relaxation, Envy (Green w envy), sickness (green around the gills)
Victory in Egypt
Honor in Scotland
If You Like GREEN, This Is Your Personality Traits:
- Very Optimistic
- Connected to nature
- Good at giving helpful advice
- Observer, Analyzer
- You want to be appreciated
- You want to be appreciated
- Sincere, patient, cautions, planner, buzzy body
- Green is great for Organizer, Entrepreneur, Mathematician, and Economist.
-Green is an appetite suppressant. Decorate your kitchen green and it will help you lose weight.
-If you are sick, sit or walk on a green pasture, surround yourself of green plants or do gardening.
-Meditating on the color green is good for the heart and circulation.
-Green regulates stress.
-Did you know that the emerald is actually a mineral?
-Green is great for heart problems, cancer and dieter. Meditating on the color green is very healing.
-Decorate your kitchen green and it will help you lose weight.
-Green sooth and relax the body and mind. Green regulates stress. Helps recover from depression and anxiety. Helps with nervous disorders and exhaustion. Green gives hope. Green is the color of the heart, true love and the love of humanity.
Techniques for healing: Sit by a green pasture and be in a green surroundings and it will help you heal. Wear green clothes, decorate with green, eat green foods and use a green table cloth for losing weight.
Warning: The nice thing about green is that there are no warning. Green is good for everyone and for ever situation. Green is healing, loving, peaceful and happy.
Royalty, Sophistication, Romance, Power, Peace, Intuition, imagination, meditation, artistic, wisdom, abundance wealth, Spiritually connected, balance and high spiritual vibration.
Purple is not recommended in Feng Shui because the vibration of purple will overwhelm the dwelling. In Feng Shui, it is advised to use Amethyst as an alternative. Amethyst is a powerful Feng Shui crystal.
-Great for dieters who wants to lose weight because it suppresses the appetite. Purple controls the pituitary gland, helps with depression, migraine headaches, parasitic conditions, baldness, dandruff and helps with kidney problems.
-Purple is a feminine color. The Amethyst is a powerful Fens Shui crystal.
If You Like PURPLE, This Is Your Personality Traits.
- You listen to your intuition.
- You have a great imagination
- You have perseverance and courage.
- You are practical, self-reliant, spiritual and inspirational.
- You are narrow minded, proud and formal
- Builder, designer, magician, revolutionary or anything to do with the right brain you would be good at it.
- Brown is a Neutral and goes well with any other colors
- Strength, reliability, calm, earthy, and down to earth
- Wear brown at a job interview or business meeting and you will be considered more reliable.
-Creates nurturing feelings, calm and strength. Represent mother earth.
Your personality traits if you like BROWN:
- You take life seriously and have a dry sense of humor.
- Family life is very important to you. You are sensual, supportive, frugal, honest are a homebody
- Black is a neutral color. Black goes well with any colors.
- Black is the absence of all colors and absorbs all aspects of light.
- Authoritative, powerful, strength elegant & mysterious
- Black protects people with low self-esteem, low moods or other mental health issues.
- Black is used to protect you from the outside world and hideaway their true feelings & emotions.
- Don’t use too much black because it becomes very draining and depressive.
- Wearing black with another color will increase the benefits of that color. It also embraces the new and get rid of the old.
- Great for dieters but not for depresses people. Slimming appearance in many cases.
- Black garments create feelings of strength and self-confidence.
- Black protects you form the outside world and hideaway your true feelings and emotions.
- Gray is a neutral color. Gray goes well with all colors.
- Everything military and uniformed
- White is a neutral color and goes with any other colors.
- Goodness, Purity, Light, Safety, Cleanliness, Peace, Medicinal, Trust, protection, spiritual enlightenment
- Represents new beginnings and endings in the Western Culture
If you like WHITE, these are your personality traits:
- A free spirit, upbeat
- You crave a lifestyle free from pressure.
- You have a strong sense of yourself.
- You are well balanced
- You are overbearing, devoted, courageous, affectionate and sympathic.
You will find people who like WHITE in the following occupations: Poetry, Music, Art and Architect
· Body: Creates soothing on the body and relaxes the muscles. Pink in the bedroom creates a feeling of relaxation which helps to have a good night sleep.
· Mind & Soul: Great for depression, anxiety and withdrawal symptoms. Creates warmth, affection and feelings of romance. Symbol of true love and friendship.
· Facts: Use to tranquilize aggressive and violent people. Prisons, hospitals, juvenile and drug centers use pink to calm tranquilize aggressive and violent people.