- Plant healthy potato seed. If any potato seed have any rotten part or dark part, throw them out.
- Protect potato plants against insect. Insects can brings deseases to potato plants or destroy the plants.
- Plant companion plants that also act as pesticide such as marigolds, onions, petunia. Marigolds and petunias deter beetles.
- Best way to kill the beetles on your potato plants is to throw the beetles in a bucket of dish soap and water.
- You can boil one marigold plant in a pot of water, strain it, and put solution in spray bottle and spray plants.
Author: Catherine Bellaire