- After the bride was married, unmarried women would rip a piece of her dress thinking this piece of dress would bring them good luck and they would get married.
- There was times where the bride's dress was all ripped apart by these unmarried women. The bride was quite embarrassed and in tears for not having all of her dress destroyed.
- It's after all this comotion of women going too far at ripping bride's dress, came the flower boucket.
- What used to be the garlic, herbs and spice bouquet to protect the bride from evil spirits, was turned into a flower bouquet to be thrown at these unmarried women who truly wanted to be married.
- The bride toss her bouquet backward to prevent her dress torn into pieces.