Show Gratitude For Your Friendship:
Don't let your friends do all the work in the relationship, do all the contacting and the initiating, otherwise, your friends will think you are not interested in them. You don't cultivate your friendship, you will loose them.
- Pick up the telephone, call your friend. Going years without you without initiating any telephone calls it's not normal. Who wants that? Don't blame them or get angry at them for stopping calling you or breaking the so call friendship.
- Hand write a personalize greeting cards to your friends at times to times. Send them a greeting card telling 5 things you like about them. Give them a greeting card congratulating them in a course wishing them joy and success in the course.
- Send them a greeting card for no reason at all, just to let them know you were thinking of them.
Show gratitude for Mother Earth by doing something very healing for the planet. Exemples:
- Stop throwing your garbage everywhere. Garbage cans exist for a reason.
- picking the garbage on the road of your neighbourhood, cleaning the garbage along the rivers and railroad tracks and anywhere you see garbage on the planet.
- fertilize your garden with natural organic composte
- Stop buying any kinds of sprays because it pollutes the air. It comes back to us. We breath this air. Every action you put out there, comes back to you. You cause the Air to be sick and the Air will cause you to be sick. Be a pebble of positive energy.
- Do something really nice for all living fishes and plants in oceans, lake and rivers. For the meat eaters, ask yourself this question: "Do I like to eat healthy fishes or sick fishes?"
- Bicycle or walk instead of driving. Many of you drive just to go to the store one block away. Get yourself a wagon and put your shopping in it. Mother Earth and the Air will be very appreciative for doing your share at keeping Mother Earth and the Air healthy. Walking will not kill you. Walking will only make you healthy and keep you healthy.
- Remember: What is healthy for you is also healthy for Mother Earth and the Air. What is unhealthy for Mother Earth and the Air, is also unhealthy for YOU too. What goes, comes around.