- The ability to present yourself well.
- The skill to get along with others.
- The discernment to present a great personal image and a business image.
- Confident, poised, outgoing personality.
- Physical vitality and charms.
- Friendliness. Friendliness shows you are willing to put others at ease and get others to belong in the group.
- Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm shows that you can give yourself completely to a cause. Enthusiasm rapidly spreads to those around you. Enthusiasm shows you look forward to your job, plans and your future.
- The desire to learn and gain knowledge and wisdom. A person who is interested to learn something new is an interesting person. Anyone who show they are not interested in learning something new, only show they are lazy.
- Compassion for others. After you taken care of yourself, think of others. Choose a cause or two and make a difference in those people’s lives, animals or the planet. Compassion is neither pity nor seeing the other people as helpless. Compassion with your help with some life tools, will help people get out of their situation or make things a little brighter for themselves.
- Emotional control means you do not lose your temper easily, nor embarrass others nor say things you might regret later. You can never erase spoken words. Thoughts lead to things.
- Assertiveness. It is good that you stand up for yourself when you assert yourself with respect.
- Be Versatile. Stay away from the same routines to where other people can predict your every move. This could put you into a victim target. Take a different route to your destination. Words of wisdom: Don’t be afraid to try new things such as food, a new dance, a new rout. Avoid new routes when it is dark outside.
- Have a smile in your voice and your face.
- A sense of humor. Humor can get you through tough times.
- Gratitude. Be grateful for everything in your life. By being grateful and focussing on the positive things, all the positive in your life will grow.
- Good Life. Eat healthy foods, exercise, play and rest. Praying to your Source helps too. The Source is your High Power, God, The Law of Attraction, Jesus, or whatever else you believe in as your Source. As long as your Source involved love. Loving yourself first, treating your body-mind-soul/spirit, as a temple. Loving others. Loving others does not mean to be with someone who do not love you nor treat you as sacred as a temple body, mind and soul. To love yourself is being with people who love you. Loving all living things on the planet such as vegetation, animals, water, the earth and air we breathe. When we don’t love the planet nor stand up for the planet, we destroy the planet. If you love life, life will love you right back. “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those watch them without doing anything.” Albert Einstein
- Positive Attitude. Count your blessings. Be grateful for all the positive things in your life. If you experienced something negative talk about it to some trusted people, but don’t announce it to the world or rain on other people’s parades. Just because you experienced something negative, that does not mean others will experience that negative too. Don’t interfere with other people’s dreams. Follow your own dream and you will find happiness. Express gratitude to your Source and ask for healing body, mind and Soul.
- Take Initiative and get things done. No one likes to tell every little move to people who just stand there like and do nothing. So take action! ! People with initiative are valuable and much appreciated.
- Be Yourself. Know your qualities that make you what you are. Focus on those qualities. Share your qualities with the world; you just might become a millionaire doing so. One thing for sure, you will make a difference in people’s lives.
- Organize your time and you money. Find a balance between work and your personal life. You need to play too! You deserve to be happy! You cannot compromise happiness.
- Spirituality. This is not about going to church reciting a bunch of words that you do not even pay attention too. Most church goers don’t even know what is in the bible. Spirituality is about being connected with your Source, your High Power regardless of the religion you may have or do not have. Some people call Source; High Power, God, Jesus, The Light, the Universe, Tao, The Law of Attraction, Mother Earth and so on.
- Spirituality is about having a personal connection with your Source. Then listen for answers from your Source. The answers will be either from a book, a person, your intuition, meditation or other signs. Your Source is part of you.
- Spirituality is about being the CEO of our lives. Promote those who do good to you and those who hurt you, get them out of your life. Remember that your body, mind and Soul are your temple and you are sacred.
- Spirituality is being willing to forgive. Forgive is not forgetting what (s)he or they did, nor saying that their actions was OK, nor going back to stay with or keeping contact with the one who caused you harm. Enough is enough. Your body is sacred. Your mind is sacred. Your Soul is sacred. Your body, mind and Soul are a temple. Forgiving means to be able to go on in life to do things for yourself such as taking a night course, enrolling in a fitness program, getting a job or starting a small business. Forgiving is about following your dreams and being happy.
- Imagination and Creativity. Don’t be afraid to use your right brain. People who use their right brain are happier, healthier and wealthier. People who use their right brain never suffer poverty nor stay in a crisis because their imagination and creativity gets them out and keep them out. A creative mind sees opportunities and not crisis that they resist.
- Example: The economy does not have to be your economy.
- Example: The western medicine says there is no cure for you. I say, you can heal anything with your imagination. For more information read the book written by Gregg Braden called “Healing Beyond Belief.”
- Have fun and be happy. Take a leisure class or fitness class. Do something fun, have a hobby, develop a talent and use your creative side. This will build your self-image, your self-esteem and some courage.
Advocate for Children and Humanity