- Swollen lymph glands above the bite
- Red streaks spreading from the wound
- Skin redness, skin swelling, Skin numbness and skin pain
- Fever and wound bleeding
- Laceration, puncture wound and abrasion
- Pain in the arms, hands, legs and feet
- Wound bleeding, Pus draining from the wound
- Worsening pain at the site
If the dog as any virus, the virus will travels from the wound to the brain, where it will causes swelling, or inflammation.
How to recover from dog bites using home remedies
First clean the wound. If bleeding, apply some pressure. Water with some dish soap will help to stop the bleeding.
Apply a remedy.
2 tsp Indigo root
1 glass Milk
Mix it with a glass of milk. Then drink it.
2 teaspoons Salt
2 teaspoons West indian turk berry leaves
Grind the West Indian Turk Berry Leaves then apply it.
1 teaspoon Achyranthes aspera
1 teaspoon Crabs eye
1 teaspoon Sarasaparilla
1 teaspoon Tabacco
Grind the achyranthes aspera, crabs eye sarasaparilla and tobacco, then apply it.
2-3 tbs Aloe
2 tsp Whole cloves
2 tsp Neem leaves
Grind the aloe, clove, neem leaves. Apply on the places of dog bite.
Arrowroot. Grind the arrowroot. Mix it with hot water.
Calotropis gigantean resin.
Take a required amount of calotropis gigantTake a required amount of calotropis gigantean resin apply it on your wound
Author: Catherine Bellaire